This Page

has been moved to new address

"I'm just touching my face"

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: "I'm just touching my face"

Thursday, June 25, 2009

"I'm just touching my face"

Yeah... sure! This is the answer we often get when asking Tornado if he is sucking his fingers, or when we tell him not to.

"I'm just touching my face (or eye or lips or whatever)" he says in reply.

"Well, don't touch your face," I tell him.

Seriously! He's 2... and it's hard to tell if he's lying outright (you know, in his own mind) or if he's saying what he's doing now, hoping we won't focus on .04 seconds ago.

Kids! They say the funniest things. Or is it that the things they say are funny because they are kids? I wonder about that more and more these days!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At June 25, 2009 at 7:49 PM , Blogger Jennifer said...

I've read that kids this age lie because they are really just telling you what they WANT the reality to be and it isn't really lying (sp?) like we know it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home