This Page

has been moved to new address

Toddler Compatible Menu for the week

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: Toddler Compatible Menu for the week

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Toddler Compatible Menu for the week

A few days late, and a few dollars short, I have a menu to share with you. I wouldn't go crazy and say "I'm back" or anything, but life runs more smoothly with these long missed menus and, well, it really doesn't run at all without them. And I was so *proud* of all my nutrition back in the early days. As it says, pride does come before a fall! And I fell, and I fell long and hard, and I'm slowly trying to crawl back up to sea level... not to mention the 800ish feet above sea level we live at (I think).

At any rate... life gets crazy and I shut down, but I'm trying... and this week I've been working to follow this menu. I'll admit that even though I haven't posted it yet, I've strayed here and there. It was just too hot to make rolls yesterday, so I made rice pilaf instead (yum!). Today, I'm working hard to get all those things made... from scratch. I've been in the kitchen all day (with normal life activities mixed in here and there.) My legs and feet hurt and I'm SO tired, but I need to get back in there and finish up the potato salad so I can get it in the fridge to chill.

No matter what, my family is better nourished when I have a plan!

Enjoy the menu!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home