This Page

has been moved to new address

Adding color to my day

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: Adding color to my day

Monday, May 25, 2009

Adding color to my day

Ok, let's just pretend my feet aren't dry and uncared for. Let's just pretend I'd done a neat, longer than just a couple minutes, job on the nails. Let's just pretend, ok? I'm just excited I got to polish my nails for church yesterday morning. (By the way, aren't these little sandals cute??? They're new! My old pair has a hole in the bottom.)

Oh, and for the record, a picture of these same toes would probably contain this same nail polish come August, only older and more chipped and grown out... don't think for a minute I have time to do this sort of thing on a regular basis!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At May 26, 2009 at 2:07 PM , Blogger Kristin said...

I need to do my toes...so hard to find the time, but makes you feel cute, doesn't it? :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home