This Page

has been moved to new address

The beginning of the expressions era

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: The beginning of the expressions era

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The beginning of the expressions era

It's the beginning alright. Replies to just about everything I say get either an "I don't know" or an "oh" or an "ok". Sometimes they are combined. Like some of the following...

..."Oh, ok."
..."Oh, I'm sorry."
..."Oh, (I don't remember this last one, but it's cute!)

Then there are some other favorite expressions, like...

"That sound good?"

and...

"Let's goooooooo!"

and...

oh golly, I'll have to keep you updated, I can't think of more, but I'm sure he'll say them again.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home