This Page

has been moved to new address

Counting...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: Counting...

Monday, April 11, 2011

Counting...



240. Mercies that are new every morning!

241. A new week!

242. Scripture... and time in it!

243. sharing my heart with my husband

244. his gracious, gentle, and loving way with my heart!

245. failure

246. grace!

247. impatience

248. grace!

249. selfish anger

250. grace!

250. being on task today!

251. sharing a special lunch with my boy

252. finding *something* my baby will eat!

253. mashed potatoes (see previous)

254. His strength in our weakness!

255. a list to cross off

256. a house to look at

257. sleeping baby!



I've determined to start this week fresh! Thanks to all of you for waiting for me... and for your grace! So many things played into my "blah"... and all of them were used to attack me. Our "enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour." (1 Peter 5:8) We must be alert! And we must, "in everything, give thanks!" (1 Thessalonians 5:18)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home