This Page

has been moved to new address

So much to share... so unmotivated

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: So much to share... so unmotivated

Friday, April 8, 2011

So much to share... so unmotivated

Ugh...

(Anyone else feel that way this week???)

I'm hoping to shake this, but I'm way unmotivated today... this week actually. Ok... so Wednesday was a great day! Really. Productive morning. Great time out and about. Pretty good evening.

The rest... eh.

Struggling.

Need to get into the Word and figure out my distractions... my moodiness... my worries. Hopefully I'll be back in a few days ready to go again!

Blessings!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At April 9, 2011 at 7:39 AM , Blogger Sarah M said...

You're not alone. I have felt blah most of the week. Very happy that it is beginning to pass. Hopefully you feel better soon too.

 
At April 10, 2011 at 8:59 PM , Blogger Megan Southwell said...

I'm feeling your pain too!! Only I've been unmotivated in getting my school work done :(. Here's to a more productive week!!!

Megan

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home