This Page

has been moved to new address

21 weeks down, ??? to go! (Oh, and some news!)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: 21 weeks down, ??? to go! (Oh, and some news!)

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

21 weeks down, ??? to go! (Oh, and some news!)

Anyone else know what I'm talking about?  They tell us our "due date"... but I'm convinced that's simply the day not to expect baby to come!

But the 21 weeks along part is true... probably. :)

All that said, I figure I should share a bit about pregnancy these days... since I haven't mentioned it in a while.

Sweet little hand next to face

First of all... it's great!  I can't remember enjoying pregnancy... ever.  I don't generally like it at all.  Maybe I'm just forgetting the good parts because they are the times I can do normal things, but I don't know.  What I do know is that I feel great.  (I should probably state as an aside that this does not necessarily mean I wasn't throwing up in the grocery store parking lot the other night on our way to pick up Chinese... nor does it mean that My Beloved was especially thrilled about that at the time.  Or still really.  But overall, I feel great!)  Except for the largeness in my middle... I may as well not be pregnant. 

A profile

 Oh, that's not exactly true.  For just the other day, I felt this little life move within!  I've been waiting and waiting for that.  They say 2nd, 3rd, and 4th (etc., etc.) pregnancies you can usually feel earlier because you know what to expect.  Um... not me apparently!  But finally... the little flutters of life growing in me.  Sigh. :)

And... this morning I had my big ultrasound! And...

It's a girl!

I'll admit that I was hoping for a girl... even up the score, you know.

But really, I think I'm just excited to know.  Sigh.  I like to know!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At November 2, 2011 at 10:09 PM , Blogger Kristin said...

Congrats! Our pattern was boy, girl, boy, boy, but it looks like your pattern will be a little more even. :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home