This Page

has been moved to new address

Thirty-three

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: Thirty-three

Monday, September 26, 2011

Thirty-three


Aren't these lovely!?!  Tornado and I grabbed some pics of them this afternoon.  They are an early birthday present from My Beloved.

That's right... tomorrow is my birthday.  I'll be thirty-three.  And I'm fine with it.  Really.  I love birthdays.  Basically because I get presents.  :)  Who wouldn't.  It's true that as we get older the presents get fewer, but my sweet mom still sends a big box of wrapped up presents every year (they came today... thanks mom!)  And of course a sweet gift from My Beloved's parents (wearing the beautiful necklace right now... couldn't wait.  Thanks Mom and Dad!) 

This year I told My Beloved that all I wanted for my birthday was a date... dinner.  Just the two of us.  Not on my birthday of course, so I'm cooking for my own birthday.  But Thursday night we've already got a sitter lined up. 

The flowers were a bonus.  Isn't he sweet!?!

But I wonder... could I have a birthday present from all of you?  I know... tacky to ask.  But what can I say?  I'm tacky. 

Things have changed so much around here over the years... children have been added, I'm wishy washy with my posting here and there, I've reduced the amount I post overall... not to mention the content.  I am wondering who you are... how many of my "old" readers are still around and who are you new ones lurking in the shadows. 

Have you never left a comment?  Do you leave comments all the time?  Would you take a minute to say hi.  Let me know long you've been around, too.  And I'd love it if you'd leave me a question.  It can be personal, technical or anywhere in between.  Hey, if it's too personal, I don't have to answer it, right?  (Same goes for the technical ones!)

So that's it... I'd love to know who you are.  And I'd love to know what you want to know about me.

Anything.

Really.

And I'll see what I can do about answering in the next month or so.

Thanks!

Love,
Babychaser

Labels:

7 Comments:

At September 26, 2011 at 9:11 PM , Blogger The Merediths said...

Happy birthday! I think I found you when I was expecting my third. Your honesty is very refreshing.

 
At September 26, 2011 at 11:12 PM , Blogger Sarah @ In Pleasant Places said...

I found you about a year ago and have been reading ever since. I love your honesty and realism and just *love* you plain full stop! Happy Birthday! I hope you feel really, really special :)

 
At September 27, 2011 at 6:59 AM , Blogger mpotter said...

have a great birthday.

i must've come upon something you wrote about 3 years ago. i put it in my favorites. in the wrong place. so just now as i'm organizing my favorites, i re-found this. interesting timing, i'd say.

can't wait to read your blog.

 
At September 28, 2011 at 9:18 PM , Blogger Kristin said...

Happy, happy birthday! And happy date night, too! I don't even remember when I started reading your blog, but I know its been a few years now.

A question? Hmmm...what made you decide to homeschool? How do you like to spend your "free" time? What are some of your favorite blogs?

 
At September 29, 2011 at 9:09 PM , Anonymous Nola said...

I read your blog here and there, I am a stay at home mom to 2 kids, one on the way, and we homeschool my oldest. I've commented before. I found your blog I think through something with the Keeper of the home site. Enjoy your birthday!

 
At October 2, 2011 at 11:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry for the late comment...I got stuck on an old blog and kept trying to refresh my screen only to have it stay. I've been reading your blog from the get-go. I love your writing style, your honesty and your fearlessness!....Oh, and I love you!!! Mom

 
At October 14, 2011 at 1:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been reading your blog for several months now, and am very encouraged by your honesty. I now have 2 children, and I am struggling with my attitude. Your blog helps to point me to Christ, so thank you! Do you have any tips on how to discipline a 2 year old? Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home