This Page

has been moved to new address

Just to let you know...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: Just to let you know...

Monday, August 29, 2011

Just to let you know...

Little Man and Daddy Swinging in early summer

The summer is winding down. And honestly, I'm glad. In my life these days summer isn't much different than any other season... and I just love autumn!! But in addition to that, this particular summer has been long!

Long.

Very long.

I'll (hopefully) share some of that in future posts, but I wanted to stop in briefly to share something with you all... now that I finally can.

We're expecting! Baby number 4.

I found great humor when I stopped over and read this post and could only agree. Yep... I'm that tired! Way too tired to think of something creative. And even if I could think of something, I have no energy to carry anything out. At all.

So some stats...
I'm just about 12 weeks. Due in March. Sick every morning... nauseous every evening and sometimes into sleeping. Haven't gained a pound! (Thank you very much!) And t-i-r-e-d! Often napping while the children are awake... simply because I can't keep my eyes open.


So now you have a better understanding of why I'm not around much, even when my Lyme's was mostly gone. (Anyone want to come clean my house???)

I have so much to share about this pregnancy and this past couple months... and hopefully I'll do that soon.

But right now I must eat something. Right. Now!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At August 30, 2011 at 8:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

you guys are crazy :-) but i love you anyways, congrats!

gretchen

 
At August 31, 2011 at 11:04 PM , Blogger Jessica Jacobs said...

Congrats on the new little one, I can't wait to hear more about what's been going on with you.

 
At September 3, 2011 at 10:52 PM , Blogger Kristin said...

Many, many congratulations! So excited for you. I know well the sick days and the tired days. I would come clean for you if I could. Really.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home