This Page

has been moved to new address

Feeling so much better

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: Feeling so much better

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Feeling so much better

Just popping in for an update. Energy is still low, but all the pain, fever, night sweats, and insomnia are gone. Have been since probably Saturday now. I'm even able to do a few things here and there. Anything I do, though, is equally proportionate to how much I'll sleep in the late morning or afternoon (depending on when I do it).

It's wonderful to have My Beloved's mom here with us still. I suppose we could do it without her at this point if we had no other option (though not before), but every day I'd just get further and further behind. I'm certainly not ready to be picking up my normal schedule. We'd be on "just the basics" a while longer I think and it's so nice to have her here. She does all the cooking and dishes and laundry. She asked for a mop bucket this morning. (My floors won't know what hit them!) Right now she's out with the kids on a walk (they missed the outside It think!) while the baby sleeps and I'm just here.

I'm getting antsy and wanting to be doing more than sitting/laying around, but I know I'm not quite ready for normal stuff yet. I'm going to try to start working toward it little baby step at a time so I don't have to just plunge right into full time when I am on my own again one day. And I'll take it as slow as it seems I need. :) Praise the Lord for help!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At June 14, 2011 at 12:48 PM , Blogger Little Mommy said...

Mothers and Mother in Laws are the best. They understand and jump in to help better than anyone. Take your time getting back into your routine- and when you no longer have help- try to do what is essential only on those days when your energy and body seem maxed. Been thinking of you and wishing you a peaceful recovery.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home