This Page

has been moved to new address

Welcome November

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: Welcome November

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Welcome November

... but first, I can't let the last crazy days of October go without comment. 


Ehem...
Saturday morning... yes, that's snow!

A couple hours later... that's a tree on our Landlord's garage. :(

Later Saturday afternoon.

Another shot of the tree... now that it's been there a while.
Everything was canceled for us on Saturday.  Not that I minded... I sewed.  All day.  All. Day.



See.  Ok... this isn't all I did (thankfully).  I also dropped the hem on a couple other dresses for Sweet Pea and something else I can't think of now. 

I started this dress this past spring.  I believe I shared the sleeve progress at the time.  Even mentioned that it was for when the weather got warmer.


 
Oh well... thankfully she has this very cute sweater that goes with it pretty well.  It just became a lovely cold weather dress. :)

Add a little eyelet in the spring and it works for warm too! :)


In other sewing news, I'm (hopefully) 24 hours away from being finished with Tornado's birthday quilt (last years birthday... hmmm.)

And I really have to be done in the next 24 hours because tomorrow evening we're picking up our 5 bushels of apples and we'll need to give every minute available to processing those.  Oh, and there is this wedding we are photographing on Saturday (have to leave here by 6 am)... and the 2-3 weeks of solid post processing I'll have to do after that.  I might not get to sew much in the next week or so.  At least the poor kid could have his quilt before all that! 

I hope.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home