This Page

has been moved to new address

$5 off Beauty Products at CVS

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: $5 off Beauty Products at CVS

Monday, November 12, 2007

$5 off Beauty Products at CVS

I just got this great coupon for CVS (for those of you who have been learning how to make the most for your dollar over there). $5 off a $25 dollar purchase on beauty products. This may seem crazy to you (as it would have to me a month or more ago). When would I ever spend $25 on beauty products at one time... however, with the ECB program and the deals I learn about here it is very possible that I will increase my savings even more... and possibly not spend much at all for all I get... see here and here for examples of this in the past weeks. Use it soon though... it expires the 17th! :)

Hope you can take advantage!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home