This Page

has been moved to new address

Two small steps for baby...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: Two small steps for baby...

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Two small steps for baby...

That's right, Sunday afternoon (I think ~ how terrible is that!) DS (11 months) took his first 2 steps! But did I see them??? No, of course not! Thankfully, DH did see them. I was working at the computer while DH played on the floor with DS (ok, DH was laying on the floor and DS was playing on him). :) For a few minutes DS was standing with his toy at my chair (nice of him to include me in their fun!). While distracted by the apparently fun toy, he decided to head back over to Daddy, but didn't realize he wasn't holding on anymore. Boom... first 2 steps. :)

Since then I have had the joy to witness several more times when he took 1-3 baby steps all by himself! It is very exciting! (Remind me I said that in a couple months.) :)
I really do enjoy the advent of each new developmental step though! What fun it is to watch my little one grow and learn!
Is there anything your little ones have been learning recently? I'd love to hear about it! If you don't have little ones... what are you learning? Each new lesson learned is learned with baby steps!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At November 6, 2007 at 6:53 PM , Blogger Irene said...

My little guy just did the "more" hand sign while eating (10 months old). It is one of the cutest things I have ever seen him do. He also just ate mashed up banana with his fingers and those pinwheel baby snacks. He's getting good at picking up the puffs too. My daughter is going potty on the toilet!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home