This Page

has been moved to new address

CVS and Rite Aid Savings for this Week!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: CVS and Rite Aid Savings for this Week!

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

CVS and Rite Aid Savings for this Week!

CVS

Well, there really wasn't much out there... and I needed to spend $22 at CVS this week (the $20 ECBs from last week, plus the $2 from my $2/$10), so here is what we did:
  • Bought 2 of the Colgate Toothbrush Value Packs at $4.99 each (ouch), but I had a $1/2 coupon so that helped! And, this generated $2 ECBs each... totaling $4 ECBs (and that's all I got in ECBs this week)
  • Bought 2 boxes of Post Honey Bunches of Oats ~ on sale for 2/$5 and I had a $1/2 coupon so really I got 2/$4!
  • Of course we needed diapers, which are never on sale, but we got them free again this week! Price: $8.99
  • I used the manufacturers coupons listed above
  • then I used my $2/$10 (actually, I think I gave the poor new guy this one first... he just looked at it like, "ah... what am I supposed to do with this?"... he started yesterday and in walks me today with coupons!)
  • Then I had my $20 in ECBs... but my total was now $19.97! Seriously, it says on there that it is good for "up to" $20... can't they just toss the extra $.03... they don't loose anything do they? So... I add on Spree Candy for $.69 (bonus for me anyway!)

Out of pocket expense for this week at CVS = $.66
ECBs rolled over for next week = $4 (ok, so I ate a bunch of ECBs this week, but I got free cereal and free diapers!... again! So I'm living with it and we will start growing them again next week I hope!)


Rite-Aid

  • Bought Rice Krispies @ $2
  • Use Kellogg’s $1/1 coupon
  • Bought BIC Razors @ $3.50
  • Use BIC $1.50/1 coupon
  • Bought Act Mouthwash @ $3.49
  • Use Act $1/1 coupon
  • Bought Nauzene Chewables @ $5.99
  • Use Nauzene $.50/1 Coupon

Expected Rebates = $9.99
Total OOP after Rebates = $1.26

This was our first time with Rite-Aid's rebate program. If we hadn't bought the cereal, I believe we would have made $.50... ish. :) This has been a crazy cereal month for us!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home