This Page

has been moved to new address

32 Week Check Up

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: 32 Week Check Up

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

32 Week Check Up

DS and I went for my 32 week doctor's appointment this morning. (Though don't miss this... I'm really 32 1/2 weeks along! ~ I find that this close to the end every 1/2 week counts!) :) DS was great and we hardly had to wait at all! The appointment before mine canceled... so my midwife was ready for me. :)

Most everything looked good. I forgot to ask what I gained this last 2 weeks... seems like 2-3 pounds if I'm remembering things right. I'll take it! So far I'm only up 19-20 pounds from where I started. Hopefully I'll have as easy a time loosing it as I did with DS! :)

The only little thing that didn't go as normal was my measurements. Every appointment they make me lay down and get out their tape measure to measure my belly from bottom to top. A couple weeks ago she could tell baby was laying sideways and figured that I was measuring a week less than I am because of that. This week I was measuring 30 weeks along... small for being 32 weeks in. She said this happens all the time and is probably nothing, but still they'd like for me to have another ultrasound.

So... Friday at noon I have an appointment to have an ultrasound. I was thankful that she warned me it would probably be a long one... I think I'll just get a sitter for DS! Apparently they have to measure all the bones and such to make sure she is growing right. :) It will be fun to see her this far along. We didn't see DS past his 20 week ultrasound.

We aren't worried, but please keep my little one in your prayers. :)

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At January 16, 2008 at 11:24 PM , Blogger Laura said...

Oh, I love the late ultrasounds - so much detail!:)
We saw my firstborn really late and could see that she had hair!! It looked like a halo around her head. Fun!
Will be thinking of you Friday. :)

 
At January 17, 2008 at 10:37 AM , Blogger Marva said...

I loved having ultrasounds with the twins. I had 17 in 32 weeks and 6 days. They never could hear both heartbeats. One was always hiding behind the other (kind of scary). I think I gained 30 up to delivery at 32w 6d.

Blessings on you and your family. Praying for that sweet bundle of joy!
Blessings!

 
At January 17, 2008 at 10:37 AM , Blogger Someone Being Me said...

Congratulations on making it this far. You are in the home stretch. I had my son at 32 weeks 5 days. I always enjoyed my ultrasounds and I am sure everything will be fine.

 
At January 17, 2008 at 11:41 AM , Blogger Irene said...

Hey there, I had a late ultrasound with Elias...like days before he was born. It was amazing! I'm glad that you don't have a long time to wait for it. Please tell me DH is coming too, it was such a treat for Michael and actually, the ultrasound tech didn't even let me see the ultrasound much so Michael got to report to me all the little details. Can't wait to hear how it goes...

 
At January 17, 2008 at 1:27 PM , Blogger Nikki said...

I just had an ultrasound this week, too, and it was fun. My baby has a head full of hair, according to the technician. It was also nice to know that he is still a boy; I worry about things like that! I just want to warn you that the baby is so big that you really don't get neat body profiles like with smaller babies. Hopefully, you'll get a good head shot, though.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home