This Page

has been moved to new address

What can I do for you today?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: What can I do for you today?

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

What can I do for you today?

Today's One Small Thing over at Home Sanctuary is to ask a simple question... then follow through. It made me think, and I decided that I didn't want anyone to miss out on it!

How often to you ask your husband (or family member or friends) what you can do for them today. One of my favorite ways to start the day (or end the day when referring to tomorrow) is to ask DH if there is anything I can do for him today. Some days there is a big answer, some days it is just to make a phone call, or to change the sheets, or whatever. Most days he can't think of anything. Some days his one thing he wants me to do is to take a nap. These aren't hard things, but it is a way for me to put him and his priorities before my own! I know how special I feel when he asks me if there is anything he can do for me! Try it... it's sooo much fun!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At January 9, 2008 at 2:42 PM , Blogger Nikki said...

I need to start asking my husband that regularly. I ask occasionally, and he never has anything, but I need to ask every day. Thanks for the push. And thank you for the CVS coupon.

 
At January 9, 2008 at 4:22 PM , Blogger Kelly @ Growing.Learning.Playing. said...

Great post and so very true. I know our hubbies appreciate it when we make the effort and show them that we care about them. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'll keep checking yours out and I look forward to updates!

 
At January 11, 2008 at 10:46 AM , Blogger April said...

Visiting Company Girl here. I missed the boat on this one . I had an insane day and just forgot. It is nice that you think to do it every day. I try to be psychic, and guess what my hubby wants and I am usually wrong , I could probably save myself a lot of time if I just remembered to ask. Great job!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home