This Page

has been moved to new address

Just stopping by

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: Just stopping by

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Just stopping by

I'm not staying long this afternoon. My normal computer time as per my schedule is being adjusted some. Saturday's definition of destroyed has been expanded to the state of things today. I didn't even stop to take a picture for you, but between the messiness of the house, my general tiredness and lack of energy, and the baby's almost constant screaming I'm at the end of myself today! I slept in, which was great, but it also means that I haven't been able to be in the Word yet today, so I am feeling very thin... like "butter scrapped over too much bread" (hee hee). All things combined and I want to cry, collapse onto my bed and just cry... but there's no energy for that. Oh... and I really want chocolate... or some of the cookies in the cupboard, but we're thinking the chocolate is making DD gassy and contributing to the crying, so if I want to remain sane (too late), no chocolate for me! :(

First things first, now that DS is in bed for his nap, I'm going to sit down with my Bible and a glass of water while I nurse! Once I've done that I have some business work I absolutely need to do today (deadlines have arrived). After that, we'll see. If I have the energy I'll walk away from the computer and get something straightened... just enough to feel better about the state of the house. Has anyone else noticed how a messy house can affect your spirit? A nap sounds good too... but I'm not counting on it today.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At April 23, 2008 at 1:51 PM , Blogger Jennifer said...

I wish I lived some where near you so I could come and give you a break. I remember feeling overwhelemed my first weeks at home with Charlotte and I only had 1 baby!

Is there ANYONE who you could call for some relief? You sound as if you need it so bad.

 
At April 24, 2008 at 9:16 PM , Blogger Becky said...

Me too!!! I would sooooo come over there and give you a hand.
Sending you prayers for strength.
Thanks for still chatting with all of us.
Many blessings to you,
Becky

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home