This Page

has been moved to new address

And the winner is...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: And the winner is...

Monday, April 21, 2008

And the winner is...

Mandy from Creative Cents! Stop by and congratulate her if you have a chance. She has a post up highlighting an adorable scrap booking page for her 6 month old! :) So cute!

Mandy, send me an email with your address and I'll get that book out to you (hopefully) this week.

Oh, and Marva... sorry, but the whole mastitis thing made me miss the post office on Friday. I'll get you your book though... I promise!

Congrats ladies!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At April 22, 2008 at 8:20 PM , Blogger Marva said...

Girl, you just get well and take care of those precious babies. I can wait on the book......I'm not going anywhere! Blessings and hope you are feeling better!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home