This Page

has been moved to new address

What exactly does "Destroyed" look like?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: What exactly does "Destroyed" look like?

Saturday, April 19, 2008

What exactly does "Destroyed" look like?

I mentioned that my house was destroyed last night, so before I lay down to take my nap (DD is still settling in for hers), I thought I'd just show you what I woke up to this morning. :) We'll see how I feel, but I'll try to post update pictures tonight on any areas that look better. :) It won't be all of them! :) Here they are... have a great Saturday!

The living room often looks like this before we clean up after DS, but the shredded tissue paper on the couch is a special touch don't you think??? (Is that a baby diaper on the couch?)

See? Makes it look like we have a dog, doesn't it? And a bad dog at that! :) Nope... DS got a present and I let him shred the paper while I was nursing. This weekend it's all about whatever works! (Yes, it is a baby diaper... over there on the right. Classy huh?)

This is one of the places we thought the cell charger may have been...

This is another place... but I really didn't think so. (Is that a bowl???)


I was certain the charger was here! Yes, that is our kitchen table. It's amazing how little time it takes to look like that! I didn't take a picture of the high chair... scary!

And here's my kitchen! I'm thankful to be able to say that more than half of that is clean! When I washed them yesterday I put the clean ones on the right side of the sink to dry. That helps speed along clean up!

There you have it... now I'm off to nap!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At April 19, 2008 at 2:08 PM , Blogger Nikki said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one whose toddler "destroys" the family room. You know, you are allowed a little slack because you have a newborn. Don't be so hard on yourself! I hope you feel better soon.

 
At April 19, 2008 at 3:54 PM , Blogger Uberly Ewe said...

I was just going to say the same thing. Remember you are not expected to do it all yourself. You are doing the more important job at the moment, feeding and caring for your new baby and as long as your son is not starving to death, I think you are doing great. To bad the kids weren't a bit older hu?, because then you could use their little hands from time to time to help with picking up things. But that will be down the road.
I too am glad that you shared these pictures, because I think several of us think that everyone is better than we are, that they are better organized and better at managing their home and just perfect because of their blog posts, and topics when in reality we are all equal and going through a lot of the same things. Keep your chin up and even if you can only take care of one thing remember that is one thing picked up than before. You are human!

 
At April 19, 2008 at 7:53 PM , Blogger Irene said...

If my camera was working I would be sure to make you feel better by seeing my house! Since my back has been out my housekeeping has been minimal at best. Michael had to wear mismatched white socks today because I didn't get to washing the whites:) I find too that the clutter accumulates when you just don't have lots of places to store it, you have a small house right? That's our problem. When we moved we got rid of a ton but a family of 4 in a 2 room apartment has to have some stuff! Anyway, chin up, get well and your chore list will help you out a ton. Love ya!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home