This Page

has been moved to new address

A Mouse!?!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: A Mouse!?!

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

A Mouse!?!

I sat down to check my email just a few minutes ago, leaving Tornado at the window. I wish they were just a tiny bit lower, as he loves to look "a-sie" as he says. Still, he stands right up to it on his tip toes and looks out. He looked over to me saying something. I often don't know what he's saying, but I looked at him trying to figure it out just the same. Half the time it isn't any real word, but this time he was signing too. "Mouse," he said, moving his index finger down over his nose. I didn't even know he could sign that word, let alone say it. We've been watching Leah's Farm this week and he's picked up many new words (both spoken and signed). One new word is farm, and he can also point to a number of animals by the sound they make. I've tried mouse a few times in the last few days, but he just stares at me. Just goes to show you that we can't make them do anything they don't want to do.

Turns out there isn't a mouse outside, I decided to look even though I was pretty sure he wasn't seeing one. You know what was there??? A squirel. I corrected him and now he's signing squirel.

I have to say, Signing Time definately works for us!

Stay tuned, I have a review coming soon for the new and as yet unreleased (yet previewed by me) Baby Signing Time Volumes 3-4.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At September 24, 2008 at 2:26 PM , Blogger Wani said...

We love Signing Time! Its on PBS here and I've got it set to record on our DVR every week!
I'm also a SAHM of two w/ a photography biz on the side! Keep up the good work!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home