This Page

has been moved to new address

Toddler Meal Plan

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: Toddler Meal Plan

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Toddler Meal Plan

Late again! Sorry. I may have to figure out a new way. My Beloved is working 4 day works weeks now, with Monday's off. It's very difficult to sit and do the normal Monday things now. But I'll see what I can do. For now though... here's our menu this week. The Chicken Kiev got bumped to this week... so I still don't know how it will go. The Salmon Stew did too... maybe I can get everything done right this time. :) Oh, and the tomato soup did too... we were doing errands last night and stopped at Chic-fil-a. Yum! And no more dishes that were already in my sink in the afternoon! Bonus! :)


For more meal ideas, visit Orgjunkie's Meal Plan Monday.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home