This Page

has been moved to new address

Femininity and Reverence

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: Femininity and Reverence

Friday, June 26, 2009

Femininity and Reverence

I stumbled over to The Stay at Home Missionary's blog today and was enjoying her topic on femininity.

In one of her posts she had this video and I was challenged by the things Voddie Baucham said:



I took a few notes to remember...

  • Meekness in a woman means she is not boisterous, does not draw attention to herself
  • I am to conduct myself in such a way that my goal is to bring honor to God and not attention to myself
  • Loud and obnoxious is not reverent
  • In our society, we are no longer raising women, but men who are biologically capable of bearing children
All are great thoughts to chew on!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home