This Page

has been moved to new address

Busy, unmotivated, and leaving town

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: Busy, unmotivated, and leaving town

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Busy, unmotivated, and leaving town

The first and last are somewhat linked. Is it just me, or does leaving town make life crazy for the rest of you too? There are so many things to do... especially since we're leaving our little ones behind. That's right, and not with a little family either. They were unavailable. And grandma?? Nope. College girls. I trust them completely and know they will do a great job, but that hasn't stopped me from mapping out just about every hour for them on paper. Not to mention the menu/meal info and the activity idea list and I'm already close to 4-5 pages single spaced. Hmmm.

No, I don't care that they stick to our schedule. I'm not that crazy. And no, I don't expect them to do everything just the way we want them to we would. I just figure that for 2 college girls (sisters) to have 2 toddlers for 36 hours, it may be helpful to have some idea what we would do. I have, after all, had 2 1/2 years to build up my defenses against the little things... 2 1/2 years experience with them and lots of trial and error to work with. Why make them trial and error through all the areas I've already traveled. That's all I'm saying. Still, I may be a little crazy.

And where are we going? New York... my first official time there (not counting the 2 times we've driven through on our way somewhere else.) And no, sadly, there won't be any time for seeing Niagra Falls. Even though we will be like an hour from them.

My Beloved and I will be shooting a wedding Saturday morning. That makes for a whirlwind trip. Travel tomorrow afternoon. Meet with the couple and check out good places to shoot in the evening. Wedding in the morning. Portraits, reception, and in the car by 4 for the 5ish hour trip home. Hopefully we'll be back between 9-10 Saturday night. We'll see what kind of road conditions the predicted thunderstorms bring.

Add to all this my lack of blogging motivation and you understand why I just haven't been around. On the plus side... I've had my computer off a lot this week (except for the business I need it for) and my house is doing great! Someday I may feel caught up! :)

Have a great weekend!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home