This Page

has been moved to new address

Free Resource for Teaching Shapes to your Preschooler

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: Free Resource for Teaching Shapes to your Preschooler

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Free Resource for Teaching Shapes to your Preschooler

I've mentioned before that I am a regular over at CurrClick. Each week they give away a freebie resource and each week for the last two and a half years or so I download and file away some homeschooling resource. I have tons already and figure that by the time I need any of them I'll have quite the eLibrary of resources for teaching my children. Woo hoo!

It isn't often that they have a resource I can use right away, but this week (only) they are giving us an ebook for teaching shapes to our preschoolers (or toddlers if your little ones are as ready as mine is.) Click on over here right away to sign up and download your ebook!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home