This Page

has been moved to new address

I'm back

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: I'm back

Monday, August 10, 2009

I'm back

It was a long week. Kids farmed out Monday and Tuesday evening. Wonderful in-laws here to care for us and the kids Wednesday through Saturday. My Beloved and I were petty sick, no appetite, high fever for me (as well as other things), tiredness and dizziness for him. We are well now, though we still aren't sure what was wrong with My Beloved and I'm still not at full energy. I will try to be in and out of here this week, though I am far behind on business. We are blessed that my mother-in-law kept the house up beautifully, so I don't have to catch up on that too much. I am far behind on business though... so much to do.

Glad to be back though!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At August 10, 2009 at 2:30 PM , Blogger Kristin said...

So glad you are well!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home