This Page

has been moved to new address

Busy Busy

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: Busy Busy

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Busy Busy


Not an original title, I know... in fact, I'm sure I've used it before. It's true though. We've stayed busy in business these past couple months and I'm now trying to wrap up as much as possible before we shoot a wedding in Virginia in just over 2 weeks! I like to dedicate every moment possible to processing a wedding after we get home, so that means I need to finish up all other clients I can before we leave.

That's not the only thing keeping me/us busy though. We've been processing apples like crazy too. A week or so ago we processed 2 bushels into 22 quarts and 5 or 6 pints of applesauce. This past Sunday we picked out 2 more bushels of seconds from a nearby orchard. Unfortunately they aren't organic (organic apple orchards are slim picking to none around here), but then neither are the jars of applesauce we buy from the store... at least these are processed here at home. :)

All this, plus the norms of being mommy and wife, and we're staying pretty busy. Even if we had the time for new fun things to blog about, it leaves little time to actually blog them. :) Someday I will be sharing about how Tornado helped to make applesauce last week, but that's not for today! :)

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At October 28, 2009 at 3:44 PM , Blogger Irene said...

Applesauce sounds amazing right now! Maybe next year I will have the energy to make big batches:)

 
At October 28, 2009 at 4:15 PM , Blogger alexis said...

Hi! I stumbled upon your blog today on the Keeper of the HOme forum, and thought I would come visit...what a lovely blog you have! I am so glad to have found this.

 
At October 28, 2009 at 7:21 PM , Blogger Kristin said...

I made applesauce last week with some seconds also. So delicious.

Glad you like my new blog look. I'm thrilled with the simple, clean design!

 
At October 29, 2009 at 3:10 PM , Blogger Le said...

i found your blog through the forum too! so glad i did. can't wait for more posts.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home