This Page

has been moved to new address

Hopeless Defeat and Joyous Surrender

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: Hopeless Defeat and Joyous Surrender

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Hopeless Defeat and Joyous Surrender


This is definitely not me. If King Lemuel's mother were talking about me, she would have said something like, "She opens her mouth in anger, and on her tongue is the bite of impatience!"

This speaks nothing of the yelling... yes, yelling. Gritted teeth. The whole deal.

Ugh.

Wasn't I just talking about this yesterday? I would have thought it would change something. But you know... talk never does change anything, does it?

Only He has the power to change. And then only if we ask. Surrender.

So here I am.

I surrender.

Every thought.

Every word.

Lord, help me to do it.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At January 5, 2011 at 5:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can relate all to well. Thank you for this post!

 
At January 6, 2011 at 9:31 PM , Blogger The Merediths said...

I second the thanks! I too am a work in progress. #3 for us will be here in no time and your blog helps prepare me for the reality to come.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home