This Page

has been moved to new address

Ultrasound

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: Ultrasound

Friday, January 18, 2008

Ultrasound

My ultrasound went well! Thanks to everyone who has been praying. Everything said she was measuring up right about where I am date wise... her head is a few days ahead of everything else though... hmmm.

Still says she's a girl! Which is a good thing since I've started my collection of girl clothes already!
Overall a great appointment... and it didn't even take anywhere near as long as they said it would!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At January 18, 2008 at 7:06 PM , Blogger Nikki said...

I've heard that the size of the head correlates to the intelligence of the baby. It's something to think about, anyway.

 
At January 19, 2008 at 12:10 PM , Blogger Marva said...

So glad all is well! Blessings on you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home