This Page

has been moved to new address

This Week's Toddler Menu

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: This Week's Toddler Menu

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

This Week's Toddler Menu

Sorry to be a day late with this week's menu. As I mentioned, things have been interesting around here. :) I have been picking at it though, and now that Tornado is in bed for the afternoon, I'm getting it posted for you!!!


If this is your first time with us for the weekly Toddler Menu, welcome... I hope you'll look around and find many things to help you with your little ones (and some things to make you laugh too). For those of you who didn't see it last week, I've started a Learning for Little Ones Carnival (is that what they're called?) I plan to do it each Thursday since Thursdays seem less busy as far as bloggy carnivals are concerned. I've got a Mr. Linky in place, so stop by later in the week to glean ideas (and even share you own) from others on how to work with your littles!

As far as kitchen tips go... I plan out all my son's meals for the week. This way I can be sure that he is getting the nutrition he needs and I don't have to figure out each meal in the moment! It's supper easy... just takes a little time up front!


And without further delay...

Sorry for monotonous meals in the beginning. My Beloved is out of town till Wednesday so we are just trying to get through. The chicken I've listed to go with the Mac n Cheese will be one I buy already cooked up when we go to the store this afternoon. Yep... I'm cheating! And I'm not in the least bit sorry for it. My sweet husband thought it was a great idea. :) I'da done it last night but without the menu being done, we didn't go to the store last night as usual. Oh... and Friday night there's free babysitting at the church, so I'm going to talk My Beloved into taking me on a half-date (a whole date would involve no children and we'll have Sweet Pea with us). Maybe we can go for sushi... therefore that meal is just for Tornado. :)

Let me know if you want it printable!!!

For more meal planning ideas, go here!
And more kitchen tips... here!

Labels:

4 Comments:

At May 7, 2008 at 6:57 AM , Blogger Vicky said...

Great menu plan!

I have an 18 month old daughter and just learned the baby we're expecting in September is a BOY! :) We are thrilled, but just feel blessed he is growing and developing normally.

I'd love to have the menu plan in a "printable". What do I need to do? :) Thanks!!

 
At May 7, 2008 at 1:17 PM , Blogger ~Babychaser~ said...

Send me an email Vicky and I'll email you the pdf! :)

 
At May 9, 2008 at 11:03 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adding spinach to eggs, great! We're always looking for ways to weasel in the green stuff. Where can I find a recipe for spinach eggs? Can you email it? (mmesser@rocketmail.com)
Thanks.

 
At May 9, 2008 at 1:04 PM , Blogger ~Babychaser~ said...

The "recipe" for spinach eggs is pretty simple. I just make up scrambled eggs, but before putting them in the pan, I add some chopped spinach. Canned, frozen or fresh... anything works. :) Add as much as you think you can get away with. :)

Enjoy!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home