This Page

has been moved to new address

We've been sick... etc.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: We've been sick... etc.

Monday, May 5, 2008

We've been sick... etc.

Well, if that doesn't say it all I don't know what does. :) Yep... we've been sick. All of us to one degree or another. Friday/Saturday/Sunday Tornado was pretty sick with a cold that moved into his chest. Between shallow fast breathing and his little fever I was starting to worry. As you all know, a sick baby takes way more time than normal. Add to that the "normal" time involved in an infant, having a little cold myself, and getting My Beloved out of town with enough clean laundry on Sunday afternoon and there hasn't been much time for posting! I'm sure you all understand.

Oh, and I forgot to mention that our season has started for high school senior portraits. Between the sessions (actually taking the pictures), the post processing (enhancing the pictures after in the computer) and all the businessy things involved; most of my "left over" time goes to that. It's a good thing I enjoy it. Trouble is that I enjoy this blog too... so it will be tricky to get it all in. :) Oh, and I have this strange goal to do it all while keeping up on the house and dinners too. I will definitely need all your encouragement! This procrastinating, undisciplined mama has a lot on her plate! Well... if I'm not here every day as you are used to, I hope you'll know why. :)

Oh... and I'm going to try to get to the menu tonight after Tornado is down... but we'll see. :)

Labels:

1 Comments:

At May 6, 2008 at 12:48 AM , Blogger Irene said...

Hey Friend, my kids have been sick too. Sick in Hawaii, on the plane...they are still recovering. It is a mild but mysterious little bug. Sickness definitely puts other things on hold. Just live up to God's expectations of you and not unrealistic ones that we tend to make:) You are one of the hardest working women I know, and your work is mainly in the home. Know what I call that? Inspirational!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home