This Page

has been moved to new address

Toddler Menu... ok, and it doubles for the rest of us too

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: Toddler Menu... ok, and it doubles for the rest of us too

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Toddler Menu... ok, and it doubles for the rest of us too

Well, I did as I promised (first time for everything right?) and have my menu for you. Here it is...


Things are looking up around here too. I got a load of laundry in the wash, the load that was in the washer is in the dryer and the load that was in the dryer is messily on my bed. Now there are only 2 other loads (at least partial loads) to go. The toys are cleaned up and the chest (before piled so high that I could only see out the top part of the window) is cleared off. WooHoo! Progress.

Add to that the bread in the bread machine (and the oven is preheating... that's a plus) and then of course there is lunch that I fed Tornado, putting him down for his nap and nursing Sweet Pea. I'd say things are going well for today. My Beloved just pulled in, but is finishing a help desk call from his car. We will enjoy a lunch together, then I have an hour or two to get business done before kids are up again. Sigh... what a blessing it is to feel productive! Hopefully I'll get all caught up with the little business things and be able to finish de-cluttering the house!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home