This Page

has been moved to new address

WOW Toys... a self offered review!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: WOW Toys... a self offered review!

Thursday, October 29, 2009

WOW Toys... a self offered review!


Have I mentioned this car??? No? I can't believe that. I'm sure I took this faceless picture just for you.

I wanted to take moment to share it with you now with Christmas coming and all. Isn't it cute? I think so. The little person/girl/driver doesn't usually drive laying down, but apparently this was a rough day. She has a little doggie that sits in a dog bed in the back too.

I introduced myself to this company during my search for toys that did not contain toxic chemicals. I don't know about you, but omitting toxic chemicals in the toys meant for babies who will put them in their mouths just isn't enough for me. Sure, they take BPA out of baby bottles and pacifiers, and they omit phthaltates in toys for babies, but did your toddler (and pre-schooler) automatically stop putting things in their mouths when they outgrew the "safe" toys? I know mine didn't. Not to mention the fact that just because one of my children is almost three doesn't mean that my baby isn't going to crawl (or run now... she's so big) over and stick that thing right into her mouth.

WOW toys have been touted by other conciencous consumers as a great healthy substitute for Fischer-Price Little People. I don't know if you've every tried to find out what Fischer-Price puts into their toys, but when I tried I was refused numerous times. Most other companies were more than happy to help me keep my children safe, all Fischer-Price would say is that they meet government standards (that didn't impress me much!)

ZRecommends has given a great review of this particular line of toys, which I've found to be accurate and lots of fun! My littles love this car (our first) and person that comes with it. No batteries and no toxins! What more could a mom of littles want. Oh, and when you expand into others in the line you will find that there is quite a contrast in the types of activities the WOW toy characters are into (more outdoor things) than the Little People.

Take a look at the WOW Toys website. And enjoy... as much as we have!

Oh, and welcome to all of you visiting from Keeper of the Home's new forum!! I hope you'll enjoy your time here. For those of you who have no idea what I am talking about, head over here to check out a new forum on natural living, child raising and more!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home