This Page

has been moved to new address

15 Minute Tackle: Decluttering

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: 15 Minute Tackle: Decluttering

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

15 Minute Tackle: Decluttering

The Domestic Contessa is starting something new... and I so need in on this! I know about the power of the 15 minute timer, but still I just don't always do it. And I desperately need it. She's starting a weekly feature called the 15 Minute Tackle on Tuesdays and (though I'm a little late) this week at least, I'm totally in.

We're sick over here... myself included now, and things are pretty miserable. Especially during the night time sleeping hours. As far as kids are concerned, it's miserable whenever they aren't sleeping. So truly, 15 minutes might just be what this tired mama needs this week. So I have plans to use it decluttering the house... 15 minutes at a time!

Wanna join us??? This week she's giving a $25 Visa Gift Card to one of the very excited participants. Head on over! Actually, now that I think about it... don't participate. I want the gift card! :) My Beloved and I are on an intense "save up as much money as possible in as little time as possible" thing right now. More on that later!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At January 20, 2010 at 12:13 PM , Anonymous The Domestic Contessa said...

Thanks so much for your post! It's great to hear others are excited about this idea, too. I look forward to hearing more from you in the future!

I'm sorry to hear that you and yours are under the weather... I completely understand how miserable it can be to have little ones not feeling well! I hope you are back to normal soon! (BTW, Kuddos to you to even thinking about decluttering with everyone being sick!)

 
At January 20, 2010 at 3:46 PM , Blogger Coupon Clippin Mommy said...

Isn't this a great idea! I need to tackle my Christmas decorations this week. You can check out my post here: http://www.couponclippinmommy.com/2010/01/15-minute-tackle-christmas-decorations.html

 
At January 20, 2010 at 5:35 PM , Anonymous Shelly T. said...

Hope you feel better! This is what I am working on-
My 15 minute tackle will be organizing my coupons. I actually started last night by cutting them out. Tonight I will put them in my coupon holders. I will do this while watching some of our favorite shows that way I am getting two things done at once.

p.s. I don’t have a blog.

 
At January 21, 2010 at 6:28 PM , Blogger Jessica Jacobs said...

Thanks for sharing the 15 minute tackle, I've decided to join you on that one, I'm going to focus on laundry.

I hope your kid's feel better soon!

 
At January 22, 2010 at 3:11 AM , Blogger Beverly Hernandez said...

I love working with the timer. It keeps me focused. I'll be joining this week by working on my work blog to get some ready to drip while I'm on my trip next week.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home