This Page

has been moved to new address

What about MY attitude?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: What about MY attitude?

Thursday, January 7, 2010

What about MY attitude?


We've been having some attitude problem's in our house today (and perhaps for a little longer than that). Today it started with Tornado's disobedience first thing this morning and has continued throughout the day. And it's contagious! I hate that. It's hard to be a mommy with a good attitude when I'm frustrated and annoyed by the kids. I hate that too. I want to be a joyful mommy... and I'm not!

I found a couple bits of encouragement online this afternoon and wanted to share them with you.

First was this wonderful article about bad attitudes in the house! Read it... I think you'll be surprised at the solution! While you're there, look around. They are my favorites these days in the area of marriage and child raising!

The other is a post by Kristin that also touches on our attitudes and reminds us what they are to be.


I hope you are as encouraged as I... now I need to put some feet to what I've been challenged with!

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At January 7, 2010 at 4:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that a Mother can have a good attitude and her children can have bad attitudes. It is not necessarily her bad attitude that makes them sin! Their attitudes and my attitudes do effect each other and can influence them to change in a good way. Jenni Birch

 
At January 7, 2010 at 8:45 PM , Blogger Kristin said...

I read the article by the Pearls and was encouraged as well. Ah, how often I see my attitudes reflected in my children. :-( Thanks for passing my article along, too.

 
At January 7, 2010 at 11:15 PM , Blogger Julie said...

Thank you for this reminder! I really need to work on my attitude!

 
At January 8, 2010 at 2:47 AM , Blogger Jessica Jacobs said...

Thank You for this post today! I have been having a hard time with my attitude today and this was just the encouragement I needed. I'm linking to your blog from mine

 
At January 8, 2010 at 9:44 AM , Blogger ~Babychaser~ said...

Oh I certainly know that a child's attitude can be bad all on their own... but I happen to know that mine was not good.

Thanks for the insight Jenni!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home