This Page

has been moved to new address

My First Meal Plan

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: My First Meal Plan

Monday, January 4, 2010

My First Meal Plan

... in a long time. Seriously, this is not just the first of the new year. It's the first in a long time. Because of this, I'm keeping it simple here on the blog. Oh, and just dinners too.

Monday: Spinach Manicotti (we used a recipe from one of my books, but upon looking around, it's almost the same as this one from Tammy's Recipes.)

Tuesday: Burritos (These are a lot like Neato Burrito if you have one near you)

Wednesday: Tomato Soup (we're trying homemade) and Grilled Cheese Sandwiches

Thursday: Beef Stroganoff, rice, asparagus

Friday: Chili and Cornbread (we're trying this recipe for the first time)


Saturday is our anniversary and Sunday is dinner at friends', so no plans to cook those days. If something changes, I'm sure there will be left overs.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home