This Page

has been moved to new address

This Week's Dinners... taking the easy way out

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: This Week's Dinners... taking the easy way out

Monday, October 6, 2008

This Week's Dinners... taking the easy way out

I know, I know... it's not really the easy way out. By not doing the work now, I will have to "fake it" all week... and that never ends up being easier. But today I'm sick... still. I have been all weekend, and I just don't have the mental energy to decided what food we have and what Tornado should eat... and how it all works out nutritiously. Sorry. If some of you have ideas of how to balance nutrition this week, I'd love t hear it... simply post your nutritious "toddler" menu and link up here. Otherwise... here are our dinners for the week (planned last week, so I can manage it.)

Tuesday: Chili and Cornbread
Wednesday: Chicken Alfredo, pasta, salad
Thursday: Pork with Fennel and Panchetta, Red Potatoes
Friday: Taco Salad
Saturday: Pizza
Sunday: Pancakes, eggs, fruit
Monday: Left Overs

Join us this week with your nutrition based meal schedule. Post your meal plans for the week and link up here. Please link back here so we can all use your ideas! Hopefully I'll have my normal toddler menu up next week. And for other menu ideas, visit Meal Plan Monday!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At October 6, 2008 at 9:10 PM , Blogger Marva said...

Hi Babychaser! Thank you so much for the cookbooks. It was an awesome surprise! I thought I was only getting one and then there were three! Yippee!

Thank you so very much!

Just hang in there! It does get easier in many ways. It is so trying when us mommies are sick though. Praying for your energy and a quick recovery!

Blessings!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home