This Page

has been moved to new address

Potty Training: Day 2

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: Potty Training: Day 2

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Potty Training: Day 2

Well, I'm not sure what you would call yesterday... Day 1 I suppose. We had one "success" in the morning, but none the rest of the day. Well, there is a paper taped up in the bathroom with one sticker on it anyway.

On we go with today. I just hope I can keep my patience today. Not sure what was the deal yesterday, but I struggled with just about everything. I don't think it was the fact that he filled his diaper within minutes of getting off the potty, or the fact that Sweet Pea had a blow out on my lap again, or that lunch was everywhere... but somewhere in there I lost my cool. Ended up putting Tornado in bed and Sweet Pea in her exersaucer so I could regroup.

Here's hoping today is a new day!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At October 3, 2008 at 5:36 PM , Blogger ourgreatgreenglobe said...

potty training can be exhausting. my oldest son would not poop on the toliet until he was four and then only after we told him the doctor said that 4 year olds are not allowed to wear diapers. it was a funny but time consuming process. the good thing is most people don't go to college still wearing a diaper so give yourself a break and know that it will happen when he is ready.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home