This Page

has been moved to new address

Long week... and no internet

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: Long week... and no internet

Friday, May 25, 2012

Long week... and no internet

We're having some issues with my computer and it's access to the internet.  Most of the time the wireless icon in the bottom right hand corner of my screen has a little x on it.  The rest of the time it should.  I get all excited that I finally have some signal, and that I can get online to look something up or post or something, but I can never really get anywhere.  Then, before I know it... op... little red x again.  Hmmm.

At any rate... I'm here.  I want to be here.  And hopefully I'll be able to get back to my regular posting schedule in the next week. :)  Please bear with me folks... thanks for showing me grace!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home