This Page

has been moved to new address

Please pray

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: Please pray

Monday, May 21, 2012

Please pray

A post came through my feed this morning asking me to pray and I'm passing it on...

The Mouro Family: Urgent prayer needed

This link is just to the latest post as of now.  You'll have to poke around for updates or for the story behind it.

Short version... a little guy (13ish months) fell into a 5 gallon bucket and drowned.  He was found by a sibling, pulled out, and later revived by EMS.

The same minute I read it, I sent my 5 year old out to turn a couple 5 gallon buckets in our back yard upside down, emptying the little bit of water that accumulated in the rain overnight.

I'll be praying for this family I don't know... I ache for them!  Will you join me???

Labels:

2 Comments:

At May 21, 2012 at 2:21 PM , Blogger Morgan said...

Thank you for posting this. I am praying for them too.

 
At May 21, 2012 at 8:54 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am praying for them as well...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home