This Page

has been moved to new address

Respecting our little men

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: Respecting our little men

Monday, May 28, 2012

Respecting our little men

I'm not very good at this, but I know that ultimately, I am raising men in my household.  Not boys, but men.  It's so easy to get bogged down in the daily grind of frustrating moment after moment of disciplining and training and on and on and on.  So easy to roll my eyes and want to tear my hair out and wish they were sleeping or playing somewhere else (if only I would let them).  So easy to yell or at least address the issues through gritted teeth.  Easier still to belittle and apply guilt to each failure on their part.

But is this how to raise the kind of men I want to present to the world?

Hardly.

I love this list of 10 ways for a mother to respect her son

Oh if I could just apply these to my daily living along side these boys.

And don't miss the 10 ways for a mother to respect her daughters!

Equally fabulous!

Join me in raising men and women who can please God, not simply the kids running wild in our homes?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home