This Page

has been moved to new address

An actual Finished Project!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: An actual Finished Project!

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

An actual Finished Project!

 A L.O.N.G. time ago, we picked out fabric and started this little table runner for friends of ours.  My Beloved actually picked it out.  :)

Then I quilted it some... and then I took it all out

And it's been sitting in a pile (literally) of unfinished projects in my bedroom. 

I console myself with the reminder that my main problem with the last attempt was that I was using a (unknown to me) broken machine.  Now, with my pricey new machine I tackled it again with dreams of making it a Christmas present!

Then I quilted it again.   

Not too bad, but again... there are only pictures because of this brave lady (she's doing a giveaway right now by the way... just sayin')!  It's choppier than it was in my dreams.  But I know that comes with practice.  And since this is my first attempt with a working machine (it was so nice!!!) I'm ok with it.  I just hope our friends are.  


 
And here is the back.  It really shows the novice in me.  But I'm just pretending I'm 5 years old.  It makes me feel better!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At November 22, 2011 at 3:18 PM , Anonymous Kristyne said...

AWESOME!!!! Well done you! :) Yours looks about the same as my first try. Keep at it and you'll figure out your rhythm. Thanks for sharing.

 
At November 23, 2011 at 10:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You make me smile! <3 Ma

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home